|Type||Coconut and Coal|
|Packaging Type||HDPE Bag|
|Carbon Content Percent||99|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Activated Carbon price in India
1 Kg Bag
25 Kg Bag
(*GST & transportations charges to be applied)
Get Best price of 25 Kg Bag of high quality Activated Carbon, Granular(GAC).
We are engaged in offering the finest quality range of Activated Carbon to our clients. Activated Carbon , which is popularly known as activated charcoal, is a form of carbon process to have large surface area available for adsorption and chemical reactions. It has high degree of porosity.
First Aid Measures
- Skin: Wash material off skin with soap and water. Seek medical attention if irritation develops and persists.
- Eyes: Do not rub eyes. Flush with copious amounts of water for 15 minutes while holding eyelids apart. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do.
- Ingestion: Rinse the mouth. Do not induce vomiting without advice from the poison control center. If vomiting occurs, keep your head low so that stomach content does not get into lungs.
- Inhalation: Remove to fresh air and keep at rest. Seek medical attention if cough or respiratory symptoms develop or persist.
Accidental Release Measure
- If a Spill or Leak Occurs: Ventilate the contaminated area. Clean up spills in a manner that does not disperse dust into the air.
- Disposal Method: Sweep up or vacuum up and shovel into suitable containers for disposal. Dispose in a facility for non-hazardous wastes.
- Container Disposal: Do not reuse empty bags or drums. Dispose of used bags in facilities permitted for non-hazardous wastes.
- Keep unnecessary personnel away.
- Keep people away from and upwind of spill/leak.
- Wear appropriate protective equipment and clothing during clean-up.
- Do not touch damaged containers or spilled material unless wearing appropriate protective clothing.
- Prevent spilled powder from entering sewers or waterways or onto ground
- Packaging Details: Carbon with less moisture and high carbon content , good quality Activated carbon treatment at water treatment plants is typically installed to provide removal of natural organic compounds, taste and odor compounds, and synthetic organic chemicals. Activated carbon adsorption physically attaches gas or liquid phase molecules to the surface of the activated carbon. The commonly used adsorption processes include GAC and PAC. Activated carbon is an effective adsorbent because it is a highly porous material and provides a large surface area to which contaminants may adsorb.